Kern Laser Cutting and Engraving System
- 400 watt CO2 laser with a bed size of 50” x 100”
- Cuts wood and acrylic up to 1” thickness
- Cuts metal up to 0.1875" thickness
Epilog EXT 75-watt CO2 Laser
- 36" x 24" bed size
- Three-jaw chuck rotary attachment — used for precise marking
- Friction rotary attachment- great for pint glasses, beer mugs, water bottles, etc.
Epilog Helix 60-watt CO2 Laser
- 24" x 18" bed size
- Friction rotary attachment — great for pint glasses, beer mugs, water bottles, etc.
- Holds pieces up to 36" x 24"
- Inquire for sandblasting of larger size pieces.
Paragon glass kilns
- Used for slumping and fusing glass pieces